Friday, December 01, 2006

Blogger issues.

I hate it when I have to post multiple post for blogger to get all my pictures, but here they are. Misty did a great job! We love them. There are a ton more we love that I didn't post but here are a few!!! THANK YOU MISTY!!!





4 comments:

sheri said...

Awesome!!!! I'd KILL for nice family photos right now. *sigh*

Dixie Chic said...

WOW. *jaw-dropping facial expression* Those are BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE that family pic, and wow- that father-son pic is amazing! I love ALL the rest of the pics, too- what a joy to have some professional pictures taken! Those are priceless. VERY nice. Seriously. Can't say enough about them. Of course, the SUBJECTS are gorgeous to begin with.....;)

And- you should consider taking up photography. You did a fantastic job on Misty's pictures! Way to go! :)

Misty said...

Remind me to get rid of the stick coming out of your little man's head before I burn your disk. lol.

And thanks again for our pictures! You did great!

smart mama said...

those look great!!