Everyone needs a girls night once in a while. I moved into the most fantastic ward in April. I didn't know what a jackpot I had found. I have the best girlfriends in the world. Seriously. They are just great. We had Girls Night last night, (no pictures, sorry!) And we talked until midnight and just laughed our heads off. I told them some very embarrassing stories about me, and guess what? They still like me! WOO HOO! It has been a long time since I have had a group of great friends who I can be 100% real with and it is okay. I have had some great MOF's but not the IRL ones. The later we were up the stranger and funnier the conversations went. I am getting over a sinus infection and my ears are plugged so I heard lots of things that weren't really said. I was like who did what?? It was fun.
It is a much needed break to have some girl time to eat, and to laugh and just feel loved and accepted by your friends. They are such a great dynamic group of women, check out two of their blogs.. Kimi, and Alli... the others haven't jumped on the band wagon... yet! We should be able to show them the light in time.. bring them over from the dark side.
I forgot how much fun it was to hang out with your girls and just have fun. Talk about having kids, giving birth, nursing, (and me saying I could nurse forever) I am working on the filter and explaining what I really mean!! And I realized I talk with my hands, a lot. It was fun! I haven't been with a group of girls that have made me feel so relaxed and okay with me in a long time! I love them!!!
So go out and have a girls night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I love GNOs. Haven't had one in so long. I need to work on that. Thanks for the reminder :)
Gotta love ya!!! You are so funny!!!I am sooooo happy that I got to see you and hang out with such wonderful girls!!! Merry Christmas!!!!
So weird that I stumbled onto your blog! I kept looking at your picture thinking- Where do I know her from?? I know- Pasco 3rd!!
Merry Christmas Lee! I hope you have a specila day!
Post a Comment