Dear Clothing Companies of the World,
As I sit here tonight in my lovely pajamas that are a little too short they are almost capri's and almost 3/4 length.. but still a little long for both. I received these for my Christmas Eve gift and they fit great, until I washed them. Don't you get that people buy clothes not wanting them to shrink 3 inches in length. I don't like looking like I am waiting for a flood in my jammies. It is winter, it is cold!! Don't you know that my wrists and ankles get cold too? I know I am tall, but people don't really think to make tall jammies unless they want to charge you $60-80 for a set. And while it would be great to have some that long, that is a lot for jammies. No one really sees you in them so it seems like an awful lot of money to waste on something you can't wear to the mall. This is my plea, make me some tall jammies, don't make them so expensive though. I know it takes more fabric, but not twice as much fabric!! Please don't make me embarrass myself one night as I am running my kid to the ER or somewhere and realize that I look like I am waiting for a flood or like I put on my kids jammies. They are big enough around, but the length it leaves little to be desired.
Sincerely,
Lee (Is it too much to ask for jammies to fit me? Everyone else gets them, why not me?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
How annoying. You have the right for long pj's that don't shrink! Dh has the same problem with his height.
My Christmas jammies shrunk too... :( I'm not that tall, but it is frustrating to spend money on something and then have it shrink... maybe it's a ploy by pajama makers. If they shrink, then we will buy more...;)
Now I've got this image of you walking around your house in your short jammies. You crack me up!! Sorry they shrunk:(
You just need to start doing what I do and wear the same pants in public as you do to bed. It's way easier that way. :)
Sucks to be tall, doesn't it? I've always hated that everything is either too short or too expensive to buy or you have to go to the men's department to find something that fits.
Maybe I could send you the several extra inches I usually have from the bottoms of my pjs or the sleeves of my shirts ;)
Post a Comment