Monday, January 08, 2007

My Fitness Resolution

I want to be in better shape this year than I have been in previous years. I am feeling better than I have, so I am starting this plan, and praying I can stick to it. If you are needing a plan or wanting to feel motivated go jump on this one!

4 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

Looks like a great plan! Have fun and make sure to report on how its going.

I have my own (shh, its a secret for now) plan though http://www.halhigdon.com/marathon/Mar00novice.htm hehe, we'll see how far I get and hope that I don't fail.

Allison said...

I signed up tonight...now I've gotta download the 'test' and get started! Yea for us!!

Dixie Chic said...

I wish I had a credit card! LOL! I am right there with ya. I need to get in shape so maybe my body won't be so prone to sickness like it has been recently. :p

Make sure you report! If it works really good for you, I'll have to beg my mom to sign me up. :)

Lee said...

Lisa, it is free!!