My kids are such great sports and agree to do whatever I convince them is a great idea. Today it was going out to play in 37-38 degree weather. It looked gorgeous out, and well I have my new camera and I wanted to play with it. 180 shots later.. yes I was camera happy. I got several I love!! But these two I thought were super cute! There are a few more on my other blog. By the time we were done I could no longer feel my fingers, but it is always fun to get my kids out playing. I thought after our 19-22 degree highs that this wouldn't feel THAT bad today. I can't wait for Spring!





4 comments:
I can't wait for spring either! My kids keep asking how many days we have to go before summer gets here. They don't like my answer. More than 100 sounds like forever too them. But spring will be here soon. I would love to go out and shoot some pics or our kids sometime. (When it gets a little warmer.) Your crazy;)!!!
So cute!
warm weather, you know you want to come back!! We miss you oh so much.
Great pics! I want warm weather too!
Cute shots!! i like the angles you took on these!
Post a Comment