Need I say more?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© 2006-2009 Photography By Lee Ann
All pictures are property of Photography By Lee Ann unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy or steal these images, claiming them as your own. It's not nice. If you would like to use them please contact make, and also please refrence where they are from.
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! The expression on her face is priceless. She's adorable!
Love it!!!! She is so cute. She looks like she was just trying to use the stamps like make-up! Berek did that to Makenna when she was about a year old. It was right before church. I'll show you the pics sometime.
Look at that guilty smile! LOL So cute!
What a sweet little face she has, such beautiful eyes! No wonder you love dressing her up so much. What would that be like to have a little doll like that?
I have picts. of Coeby and Ally with the same guilt faces only covered in blue paint.
Look at that innocent look on her face, love it
rofl. look how innocent!
Post a Comment