Sunday, October 14, 2007

Scared..

I like to be scared with a good movie.. or with things that are just sudden and scare you and make you scream. It is strangely fun. Last night we want to the Haunted Corn Maze with friends.. I had an opportunity to be "scared and scream" several times. It was so much fun and had me laughing my head off. We had crazy chainsaw man coming towards us and even though I knew he was there it still made me scream. We laughed so hard we almost peed our pants. Even when you knew someone had to be in the corn and suddenly they jumped out it still made me scream. It was fun and a much needed night of laughter and silliness. I love October and the Haunted Houses and Corn Mazes so if you are close to one go. You will love it. I can't wait to take my kids when they are old enough to not get too scared.. or maybe we will just take them to a non-haunted corn maze.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE the haunted corn mazes!! They don't grow a lot of corn down here :S No mazes for us this year. There is something inately eerie about corn... why is that?

lackrik said...

Corn mazes are a BLAST!!! I haven't gone this year yet to the one by us but we need to!