Just a random post.
1. In 1995 I met Michael Jordan with Scottie Pippen downtown Chicago.
2. We are moving to Indianapolis, Indiana.
3. I am pregnant!!
4. My Dad made me pierce my nose and my ears at the same time.. he thought it would discourage me, but it didn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
So umm, when do you tell us which one is the true one? LOL. I think I know which one it is already, but am curious to know if I guessed right. I like this one, I may try it on my blog soon. How is little miss?? I hope she's back to her chipper happy self!
You totally met Scottie Pippen and MJ??? Cuz you better not be moving!!!
I know, I know!
You are too funny! I know the truth.....that's all I can say.
You're not moving to TX,is my guess.:(
You better not move! And I'm not sure about the pregnant one...
Dallin spilled the beans in the car this morning. Congrat on your new little bundle coming in May!!!I couln't even tell your were expecting :)
Oooh, another baby? Congrats!
What?!!!
You're pregnant? Nuh-uh.
This is killing me - I must know. Are you really?
WOW!!! What an exciting blog!!! I can safely assume after reading the other comments that you are expecting a new baby!!! I saw your mom on Wednesday night and she didn't even tell me. Congrats!!!!
And please tell me that you aren't moving...I was just getting to know you!
Post a Comment