Thanks Tiffany for the tag.
1. Ten years ago: I was 17, soon to be 18, soon to be graduating from Pomeroy High School, (GO PHS!!) I was have a heck of a time with my asthma and in the hospital all.of.the.time. I swear it was constant. How the heck am I still alive? I was enjoying hanging out with friends that I haven't seen in nearly 10 years.
2. 5 things to do on my to-do list: 1. Take a Bubble Bath 2. Get a massage 3. Get Ainslee better 4. Relax 5. Make it through another week
3. Snacks I enjoy: Anything with sugar.... Sugar is my friend.
4. 3 bad habits: 1. I stay up late.. way too late 2. Procrastinating 3. Stressing over that which I have no control of. Working on that one.
5.If I suddenly became a billionaire: Pay off my house! Invest and save and live off of my interest.
6. Places I've lived: Washington State.. and Washington State
7. Jobs I've had: All of the jobs I have ever had? Oh boy! I mowed lawns with my brothers growing up, and not just a few a good 30 a week. And then I waited tables, worked in a department store, worked at a daycare (yuck), bank, brokerage firm, and medical lab.
8. Things people don't know about me: Hmm.. this is my blog and I blog about lots of things, but I also blog about ME a lot. So what don't people know about me? I can palm a guys basketball. My hands are very long, and I have bigger hands than most guys I know.
So in honoring the tag I tag: Terilyn, Alli, Lisa, and Marilyn.



10 comments:
You've only lived in Washington? You need to go on an exotic vacation to balance that out! I hope your little sweety is recovering well.
I stay up late way too much too.
I like these meme's. It's always fun to learn more about everyone!
love that, thank you :)but I already knew you could palm the basketball, what don't I know again? ;)
I can't even palm my kids basketball. No wonder you are so amazing on the piano!
I didn't know you could palm a b-ball, or play the piano!
I love that Take a Bubble Bath and Get a Massage are on your to-do list! Need to do those things...
Haven't actually taken a bath since we moved into the rental. Tub's cracked and just can't relax in THAT.
Had no idear your hands were that long - did you know Vivian Leigh's were, too? She spent forever trying to hide them while making Gone With the Wind (in sleeves or behind her back). Apparently tall, beautiful women have big hands! ;)
Okay, just re-read my comment. Clarification: I HAVE taken lots o' showers. Bathed myself and stuff. Just no baths.
Ooh, thanks for the tag. I will work on it, look for it on Tuesday.
oh goodness....I am so excited. I have been tagged. Hmmmm....I better get to work on those questions. Thanks for letting me in on your blog!
Thanks for the invite! I hope you lil' lady gets better. Your hands don't seem big to me. I would take your long and slender hands over my short and stubby ones any day!
Post a Comment