Monday, February 11, 2008
Update
I took Little Miss to the doctor for her Post-Op appointment, things are going good. Her healing is going along just perfectly, and the scabs that are falling off of the back of the throat make it sore to eat, (that makes me want to throw up.) The nasal squeaky Minnie Mouse voice will go away once the swelling is gone in the nose and throat, and once she learns to adjust to breathing through her nose. The milk and other liquids coming out of her nose is from her being able to move air and other things through because the blasted adenoids are now out. The screaming, they think it is night terrors caused partially by the medicine, but it should be clearing up. She slept much better last night. I think it is because she had a blessing. And today is much better than yesterday! We did watch Peter Pan and snuggle most of the day, but it is looking up! WOO HOO! I am ready for my poor girl to be well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
oh my word... i never would have realized what a rough road having your tonsils/adenoids out would be! HUGS! Make sure you get a break if you need it!
Poor thing! I'm glad to hear that she slept better last night. Hugs to both of you!
Thanks for the invite!
Your poor little girl! I had mine out when I was 17, not.fun! I had a hard recovery! I glad things are starting to get a little better, hopefully things will just be downhill from here!
THAT is awful. I had mine out several years ago and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. It was not fun.
I hope she gets better soon.
What a nightmare. I am so sorry! Hang in there - mommy and baby. :)
Psst... please come give me some cc on my photos. TY.
I'm glad to hear she is doing better and hopefully you are too. To answer your question, I am the Bookkeeper for the company but when we went to Sundance we were just assisting all our clients anyway that we could. It was a fun time. I hope everything is well at your house, check out my blog again. I posted some new stuff.
I'm glad she's getting through this, it just sounds like a miserable experience for all of you. Scooter bounced right back as well.
You're such a good, patient mama.
it is so hard to watch our little girls "hurt". a mama's heart goes through allot of ups and downs - and oh my gosh - tonsils out is a yucky down. (been there) i hope she (and you too :)) feel better soon.
Post a Comment