Friday, February 01, 2008
Answers
I love when I read the scriptures and I recieve answers, and realize that I needed to read that just now and so have the comfort that I know my Heavenly Father is aware of me. I would feel ungrateful if I did not recognize it. Tonight we were reading as a family, and normally I am just trying to get it read and keep the kids quiet. As I read my verse Alma 36:3 this part stuck out to me. "... for I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day." How grateful I am for this scripture, I feel it was written just for me. I have read it several times but this is the first time I believe it has ever been so clear and exact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
The Book of Mormon was truly written for us in our day. It's amazing to me how many times I have seen and felt this.
It is so awesome when you can truely hear the Lord speak to you through the scriptures.
Post a Comment