Monday, March 31, 2008

Psych!

We aren't really gone yet. We should be. But we aren't. We are sitting at home waiting for tomorrow to come bright and early. Our flight was delayed coming in from Salt Lake, which made our flight going out very late. It was late enough we were going to miss our connecting flights, and they couldn't get us on any other flights. Thank you Delta. They sent us home, we are going back at 4 AM tomorrow to catch a 5:30 flight. Seriously who gets up at that hour? Evidently us. And we get a great flight plan tomorrow.. seriously wonderful. We go from here, to Salt Lake, to Atlanta, to Indianapolis. At least we are getting frequent flyer miles for ping-ponging across the country. And our trip is going to be oh so quick now. We are flying home on Thursday as originally scheduled. Chaos I tell you. Pure chaos.
On the bright side I get to spend all day with the man of my dreams on his birthday. I am a lucky girl!

9 comments:

tharker said...

Yeah, tomorrow sounds no good. But your kids will love it! Have a great quick trip!

Allison said...

What? You were home yesterday? I thought you were long gone and didn't want to bother you by calling, but I thought about it! I hope your flight today was good! Have a wonderful time.

Happy Birthday, Randy!

Heather said...

Oh that IS an awesome flight! Enjoy. :)

Kermit~the~Frog said...

Happy Birthday to Randy! Hope your flights were groovy.

MadMadameMim said...

So sorry things went so poorly yesturday I hope today went better. Sorry I bugged out last night, I drifted off, oops!

Jen said...

Enjoy your quick trip. Way to look on the bright side of things! ;) Hope you had a great birthday Randy!

Terilyn said...

Ummmm.... Are there photos of this new place? Hope to see your new digs soon! Will miss you lots!
Happy B-Day Randy! No joke!

April said...

Hope you have a great trip!

BTW, I am finally answering the meme you tagged me for... the end of October!

Shmobby said...

Wow that's some crazy traveling! I bet the kids will have fun, though. Love that you guys get to spend Randy's b-day together. Have a blast in Indy!!! Can't wait for pics... :)