You know when missionaries are counting down the days until they go home. That is where I am at. Counting down the days until I move. I am seriously ready. And before you get me wrong it isn't that I am wanting to leave my family and friends and where I call home. I am just ready to go do the next thing. We know where we are living, we know when we are moving, we know how we are getting there. Now we just need to do it.
Before I go I hope I get a chance to see many of my friends I rarely get to see. I would to do lunch, run to Target, or just get a chance to sit back and chat. We are under 4 weeks until our move day. How crazy is that! And next week we aren't even here.
Randy and I were both talking about how ready we are to move forward. We feel like our lives have been on hold as we have waited to find out what the next step was going to be. And things are all finally in place and we are just ready to move forward and get started on our new adventure.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I just learned the term "trunky" from the missionaries TODAY! How funny!
I understand the way that you're feeling. It's like knowing exactly what you are getting for Christmas, but having to stare at it every day under the tree and you cannot open it until the 25th!
I would love to get together with you before you move. I'm very sad you're going, but excited for you. You have been in my prayers every day since we talked about your move.
Also, in the picture of you and your mom, you look GORGEOUS! (You always do)
I know you're ready....but I'm not yet.
You will definatly be missed. Even though we haven't seen each other for a while, I will never forget being the young cool newlyweds in the Kennewick 14th Ward together and going to the corn maze with the young men and young women. Do you remember that? That was so long ago and so much fun!!
Post a Comment