Friday, March 28, 2008

While in the Shower

Little Miss came in Mommy, can you be done? Can you turn off the shower? I peaked my shampooed head out and asked what was so urgent. She looked at me and sweetly said Mommy I want snuggles.
Isn't she the cutest!

5 comments:

tharker said...

That is adorable! My kids only pop their heads in the bathroom while I'm showering to tattle tell on their siblings...I would much rather take your version!

Allison said...

So cute! It's nice to be interrupted for something so sweet instead of, "MOM! He's hitting me!" which is usually what I get while in the shower!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

I have to agree, I too would love to be interrupted if it where for something that sweet and innocent.

Jen said...

Awwwww...those are the moments that make all the hard stuff worth it!

g said...

What a sweetheart!