Tuesday, April 15, 2008

3 Things You Want to Know

1. I am not blogging again until I am safely in Indiana. We are insanely busy!

2. If you go HERE you can get that bread recipe. Make sure and thank my lovely friend.

3. I am totally going to miss all of my friends. Love you! And see you on the flip side.

And one more.. I my new lens came.. YIPEE! And I used it at I am in love. Check out here to see some fun new images!

11 comments:

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

I love you and will miss having you close by. I am here if you need me.

tharker said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe that it's time already!

Happy moving and cannot wait to hear from you when you're on East coast time!

MadMadameMim said...

bitter sweet, but I know you guys are so ready to just be done with it. Good luck!

yennu said...

The time is coming so quickly. I'm sorry to have missed the farwell lunch. But I hope to see you before Saturday. Let me know if there is something I can do. Happy sorting and a little packing!!

Heather said...

I can't wait to see all the fun things Indiana has in store for you guys! Safe travels!

Lisa Christine said...

I am going to miss running into you too.
Did you see that Alexandra got into the spanish program???
Thanks for encouraging us to go for it. It seems like a wonderful opportunity.
I hope you are happy in your new home :)

megan said...

Once again, good luck! I don't envy the move, but I am excited for all the new adventures ahead for your family.

Allison said...

I love you and miss you already. Don't forget I need a picture....

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

Hope your move is going successfully - I miss bumping into you! Glad we have blogs to keep tabs on each other.
Jennie

Shmobby said...

So it's been a week...and Tiff tells me you are moving into your new house TODAY!!! Congrats and good luck! I just know the people in your new life will LOVE you!!

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

Are you there yet???
I am dying to hear about everything.