Thursday, April 10, 2008

9

Nine Days. Do you get what happens in nine days? I will say goodbye to living in Washington State forever. It will no longer be my only place of residence. I will say goodbye to Pacific Time. I will say goodbye to living close to my wonderful family. I will say goodbye to what I know. And I don't want people to see this as sad, and think I am not excited, because I am. But it is so weird.

And you want to know what I am doing to prepare? I am driving to see Misty today, I am running around crazy with my kids enjoy Spring Break. And I am sticking my head in the sand, plugging my ears, and singing la-la-la all the while. It is enjoyable. And I do a great job at it.

9. That's it.

3 comments:

tharker said...

It is crazy, but a good kind of crazy!

MadMadameMim said...

Can't believe you only have 9 (I guess now it is 8) days left. How crazy. I can't believe how fast this has all gone. And it is hard to think of you living on the other side of the country instead of close enough for me to come visit at least once a year :(. I hope things are still going well.

Misty said...

Stupid, far away, Indy. Blah. But I'm glad you came to visit. :) I hope the move goes well!