
The bread... I am drooling just looking at the picture. It is delicious. Delicious I tell you! And not only is it delicious, it is healthy, made with whole grains, freshly ground wheat. It is so healthy that it doesn't matter that I have eaten half the loaf since you brought it to me! Do you see the crumbs on the bread board? Don't even think of wiping them off, I will be eating every morsel of this wonderful goodness. I think your bread you baked must have been manna. It is that good. I could eat it day in and day out and be perfectly content.
And another thing that makes this bread so great, it is mine. I don't have to share it. Thank you for bringing me bread when I can devour each crumb all by myself. So no, I don't plan on sharing.. well maybe a small bite with my children that keep begging me for bread. But they can have the cheap Wonder bread, they don't appreciate the goodness of this bread yet.
My tummy thanks you Angie. This is just delish!



13 comments:
This post was so heartfelt and full of emotion. In fact, I'm on the verge of tears....
Just kidding! I love this! I wouldn't want to share one bite of that scrumptious looking bread either. You have a very nice friend.
That definatly looks good enough to eat. Perhaps I should try a good home made bread. Hmmmmm. I'm so glad you have good friends.
Wow! So, yeah, my head just exploded. I am glad you enjoyed it so much. Anytime you need a refill just give me a call.
Yum that looks fabulous! And moist, too? Wow you're lucky!
Her bread is the. best. Seriously. She should get some relief society award for it. And her brownies? Don't get me started.
I think someone needs to post that recipe!
That looks delicious. It makes me want to bake bread. There is nothing better than warm homemade bread fresh from the oven.
Nothing better unless it is slathered in creamy buttery goodness!! Looks great!
You are one lucky woman....sometimes I consider having another baby just so she'll bring me some bread. Then I think, "no, I'll just call and ask her to make me some." it is the best....hands down.... bread master woman is Angie!
Brownies???? Please share the brownies!!!
Wow, that picture is yummy. LeeAnn - you are a writer! Such a simple thing as bread and you fill it with emotion.
That looks so good! LUCKY YOU!
Add me to the recipe request list! Yum.
OK, I just got the recipe off of Tiffani's blog....I'm making this...today!
Post a Comment