

Need I say more? This is at the airport waiting for our luggage this evening. I think we all wanted to crash like my lucky boy. Now off to bed.
© 2006-2009 Photography By Lee Ann
All pictures are property of Photography By Lee Ann unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy or steal these images, claiming them as your own. It's not nice. If you would like to use them please contact make, and also please refrence where they are from.
4 comments:
That is so sweet and sad at the same time!
I hope you had a great trip, and I'm glad you guys made it back safe and sound.
I met your parents yesterday at the Cannery. What awesome people they are....Obviously, because they raised YOU! They were such a help to this girl who has never canned a bean in her life. So thanks to them! I even introduced myself to your mom and told her I recognized her from your blog. Hope she didn't think I was totally nutso ;)
Bless his little heart! Best wishes for a SMOOTH move!
Enjoy a day of rest!
I love this picture!
The poor guy. Boy, does it sum up what an excursion you all had.
Post a Comment