

While hanging out in the Cincinnati airport I took pictures of the man of my dreams. We traveled all day on his birthday, and it was long and tiring, but I enjoyed every second because I was with him! Randy Happy Birthday! I still remember celebrating your 22nd birthday together and giving you all of your ties. It is amazing how quickly nine years have past.
I love the Father you are to our children.
I love your smile.
I love that look you get when you are thinking of doing something that you know when get me riled up. It makes me smile just thinking of it. And no this is not giving you permission to do any of those crazy things.. but I think it is cute.
I love how great I feel with you.
I love you.
You are totally hot, and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, every day. And I dig the scruff.. hot!
Happy Birthday babe!
Hope 31 is as rocking as 30.



2 comments:
Love the pictures. And I love that you turned a potentially rotten day of travelling into a fun time with photos. You are awesome!
Happy Birthday Randy!!! You rock too;)
yeah...... I know!
Post a Comment