I went to bed last night sure I would be running during the bucketing. I am happy to inform it has ceased, and the roads are dry.
Now back to your regularly scheduled day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© 2006-2009 Photography By Lee Ann
All pictures are property of Photography By Lee Ann unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy or steal these images, claiming them as your own. It's not nice. If you would like to use them please contact make, and also please refrence where they are from.
2 comments:
Lee, I just read all of your happenings. It was good to catch up! I love reading your blog cause I can picture you saying it and the sound of your voice. It cracks me up! You're so witty! Love ya! Glad you splurged and got some umbrellas. YOu deserve it! Oh, I met an old friend of yours. Her name is Jamie and she lived next door to Tiffany on Wrigley. Awesome girl! She said to tell you HI!
ha ha ha ha YOU crack me up. I miss that! I'm glad we still have the blogs though. I hope you're doing well.....without any more BUCKETS of rain. (smile) the sun has to come out sometime right?
Post a Comment