Monday, May 26, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by April!! Finally.. I am doing this. I think I might have done it a while ago.. but whatever.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
  1. Getting ready to graduate High School!!
  2. Getting diagnosed with Lupus.
  3. Getting ready to see Shania Twain in concert.
  4. Getting ready to move.. something that has become quite a pattern for me.
  5. Enjoying being a kid.

5 things on my to do list:

  1. Clear my memory card.. I should upload and show off some pictures.
  2. Get working on a Logo.
  3. Practice Piano.
  4. Finish the Host.
  5. Get all my workouts in this week.

5 favorite snacks/food:

  1. Ice Cream.
  2. Skittles.
  3. Starburst.
  4. Chips and Salsa.
  5. Smoothies.

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:

  1. Pay off our house.
  2. Invest.
  3. Go on a cool vacation.
  4. Donate to a charity I believe in.
  5. Serve several missions for our Church with my husband.

5 bad habits:

  1. Talking short in my tone, when I don't mean to.
  2. Procrastination.
  3. Shopping for therapy.. Bad habit.. but I love it!
  4. Chewing Gum.
  5. Not finishing my thoughts.

5 Places I have lived:

  1. Washington State
  2. Washington State
  3. Washington State
  4. Washington State
  5. Indiana

5 People I tag:

  1. Jackie!
  2. Misty
  3. Tiff
  4. Alli
  5. Marilyn

3 comments:

smart mama said...

great stuff lee-

EarlGirl said...

Enjoying being a kid? I forget how young you are!

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

Let me know how you like "The Host".