Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dude..

Our house is now under contract back home... I guess where I live is home now.. but that feels like 'home' anyway. I am giddy it is sold!!

And a quick shout out to my twin Dr. Kelli! Hope your birthday was awesome!! And how are you liking 28! Sadly I don't think she blogs.. if she does she hasn't let me in on her secret. We have been friends for 20 years now. Dude.. we are so old. Happy Birthday Girl!

5 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

Happy Birthday!

April said...

Yay!! Congrats on your house being under contract. What a great birthday present!

Oh yeah! I tagged you.

Heather said...

Good news all around!!

EarlGirl said...

Happy birthday! I'm happy for you about your house. I hope everything's going great for you. Can't wait to see you before long!

Kelli said...

we are old!!! i totally agree with that. No blog yet from me but maybe someday when I have a little more time :-)
hope your birthday was great!