Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Cleared the Memory Card

Normally I clear my memory card daily. Lately.. I am totally slacking. These go all the way back to May 10th. Seriously what is wrong with me. I guess I have just been preoccupied with all my stuff around home. And other hobbies.

First they had a Kindy-500 Race.. The INDY 500 is huge here. Personally I am so not interested in it, but whatever. I was totally giggling at the fact that this was such a huge thing at the school, and they even studied it. See the boy next to Little Man, nice little card. Now do you see the BIG UPS truck made out of one of our wardrobe boxes.. yep that is Little Man's. He totally did it all by himself.
He ran his heart out and did a great job!! Even if his car was 3 times his size.
And because this is funny.. his look for Mom when I take pictures. This was just this past Friday, he loved every minute of it.. and I just sat there giggling.. we are from Washington, we so don't get this.


And then we had the Beach Bash at the school. It was tons of fun for both of the kids. They played, won prizes and just enjoyed every minute of it! They even got to climb a rock wall. Here they are all harnessed up.
Little Miss did her best, and enjoyed every minute. Little Man had a harder wall, but he did great!




All the way back to May 10th we did the Zoo. The kids went on the 8th.. remember the bucketing. I promised we would go back when it was warm.. it was nice two days later so here are some of my favorite Zoo pics. I totally giggle at the farm animals there, and the sign that says they will Bite, Kick or Butt.
The big Grizzly Bear. Looks so sweet chewing on his nice bone.. some poor sucker jumped in there.
I love the flamingos. I thought they were just awesome!
And the butterflies.. Not as many as at the Science Center, but it was still cool.

This is Little Man's common pose when I get out the camera. I am not sure why. Seriously pull one leg up jump up and down and think it is just awesome. Whatever dude.. you are cute and I love the memories.. they always make me smile.


The seals sun bathing.. they were just awesome to watch!
Randy and the kids before the Dolphin Show And we had to get one of me, to prove I am actually there!


The Giraffe's were so cool. You can feed them but the line was so long, I figured we would go another day. And the Zebra. I totally dig Zebra's.
So with tons of pictures here are a few things we have been doing this month. We had cousins to visit and I have those pictures, from when we went to the Speedway.. (overrated IMO) and I need to put those up.. maybe if I get around to it. I should.. but we'll see. Have fun with the picture overload.

4 comments:

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

I didn't know zoo photos could look like that.

I LOVE the UPS truck! I miss Dallin...and the rest of you.

Dawn said...

Lee your family is so cute, I sure hope you are liking Indiana.

Rachelle said...

What fun pics! Your kids are so dang cute!

MadMadameMim said...

It seems you have really done some fun things since you moved there, hmm maybe we will look into it.