Thursday, June 26, 2008

Home

After a week of glorious time with my Mom, the kids and I are home. It was a wonderful week. It involved me taking thousands of pictures, thanks to a few photo shoots, running early in the morning, giggling, hanging out with my coolest sister, and just feeling like I was in my element. It was nice to go back and visit my family and a few friends, sadly I couldn't see everyone I wanted to, but hanging out with my family was definitely number 1. Also Little Miss had a BIRTHDAY! She is 5! How did that happen?? It was a wonderful week. And now I am home. And be on the look out for some fun pictures!

4 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

I am so glad that you enjoyed your visit! I am sure that your mom was thrilled to have you here, I know that she misses you.
Can't wait to see some of the pics!

MadMadameMim said...

I'm glad you had a good trip and I'm glad your home.
Happy Birthday Little Miss!

Jackie said...

I've missed reading about you on your blog. Welcome back!!

Sonja said...

Time is so short! I'm glad you had a nice time with your family. Getting to do some photo shoots is a nice bonus too :)