Thursday, July 03, 2008

Not Dead

Just busy. I am planning a post to show all of wonderful work we have been doing in our yard. In one week it has changed a lot.
I am almost all caught up on my editing. Well except for the last wedding from almost two weeks ago.
I am finally getting back to Eastern Time. Bouncing around the Country makes it hard to get a real schedule. Also bouncing around makes my allergies worse. A lot worse. The kids.. well we are finally going to bed before 11:00 PM.. YAY! Hopefully an 8:00 bedtime is in the near future.
I am still running!! YIPPEE! I am doing about 3.5 miles now. I am so excited. I had no idea that in such a short time I could do this. WOO HOO! And maybe.. just maybe I will be able to run a lot longer distance and do a race. We'll see.
Now back to being busy.

2 comments:

tharker said...

I'm glad you're not dead ;) Your title to this post cracked me up.

EarlGirl said...

I'd been wondering what happened to you! I can't wait to see some of your work. Good luck getting back on your schedule. The running is amazing, I'm so impressed!