Today I have the blessing of having my kiddos home. It was nice to wake up and not have to rush out the door. We did crafts and then had breakfast. We colored and watched TV. They wrote letters, and are just enjoying being home. We had lunch on a Wednesday all together. Does it get any better than this?
Our plans for the week include:
A Haunted House! They are so excited!
Boo Zoo
Pumpkin Patch
More crafts
Painting
Reading
Giggling
Making Rice Crispie Treats
And more delcious goodies
And just having the best time ever. I am thankful that we are on break, even if it is just for a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How fun! Good for you to plan out some fun stuff to do. Enjoy your beauties!
I love Fall and making decorations for Halloween and Thanksgiving.
Fall must be beautiful there, I loved it in NY, with all the foliage colors.
Sounds like lotsa fun for your children, especially making the rice crispies and other goodies. Yum :)
What did your kids think of the haunted house?
Post a Comment