Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Headed for Utah

We are headed for Utah this weekend.

Randy's Grandfather passed away early this morning. We are very sad, but thankful that he is able to rest and to be at peace. And I am sure he is rejoicing in seeing his sweet daughter Mary Ann who died as an infant.

How grateful we are for the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and for the blessing of knowing our Heavenly Father's plan for us, and the Plan of Salvation. We will be with him again. We are thankful that Families are Forever. And we are praying for our Grandmother, that she will have the peace and comfort that she needs through this time.

10 comments:

Boyce Family said...

Sorry to hear about his grandpa. You might be busy and if you are I totally understand but give us a call if you can. 509-948-8501. Yes I still have the same phone number since 1998. What part of Utah are you going to?

Allison said...

Oh, I'm sorry! I know you were hoping he'd hang in there a few days longer so maybe Randy could see him. Did you decide to drive? Enjoy your time together and with family.

Lee said...

We are going to Sandy. I will call if I have time. And we are flying. :)

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

So sorry to hear that! Have a safe trip.

And, I hear the highs this weekend are supposed to be in the mid 40's and we might get snow. Lovely time to visit, ey?

Jen said...

So sorry to hear that. It's always hard to lose someone you love. Have a save trip! We're here if you need anything.

Tara said...

I'm sorry. Do you need any help getting ready to go? I guess your knee is better (right?), but if you need a babysitter or anything, call me. Have a safe trip, and I hope you get to enjoy some good family time.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss. But like you, so grateful to know of the Plan of Salvation. Have a safe trip.

Blackeyedsue said...

I am so sorry for your loss Lee.

Rachel said...

I am so glad you guys could stay with us! We had a blast! Come again soon!!!

Allison said...

How was the trip? I hope you made it safely there and home and enjoyed your time with family.