News that I keep ignoring, keep denying and finally facing. We aren't able to go home for Thanksgiving. I am sad. I really wanted to go home. I had family to see. Pictures to take. Places to be. And it just isn't happening. So to everyone I am letting down you have one million apologies from me. I truly am sorry. I was looking forward to going home. But due to flying over Thanksgiving costing over twice the amount of any other week, and in order for it to be affordable I have to pull the kids out of six days of school we are staying here.
However on the plus side, I do get to see my parents and wonderful sister. They are coming here the day after Thanksgiving, and staying through Little Man's seventh birthday. I am thrilled they are coming, he will be thrilled for the surprise of them coming. And it made it feel okay.
I am sad though, sad to miss more of my family, meeting my two new nieces, seeing friends, and just being home.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
That sucks not being able to see family when you thought you would. I'm glad your family is coming to see you though!
Oh, I'm so glad your mom and sis get to come! And stay til little man's bday...isn't that in Dec.????? WOW! Lucky you! I will miss you a lot.
p.s. Terri Burt was looking for artwork and I told her about the Sacred Grove print and showed her. She may contact you...may not, but may...just a heads up!
I'm sorry. Darn it. But hooray that your parents and sister will come here instead.
Boo. :( But I understand.
sorry you don't get to go home, but YAY for family coming to visit you!!
That's so sad! You'd think with the price of fuel going down, the cost of tickets would go down too. Bummer.
With our recent news I'm afraid that we may not be making the trip either. Brent would earn time and a half for working that day.
I'm sorry, I know that is hard. But I wouldn't get to see you anyway :(, miss you.
Post a Comment