Thursday, October 02, 2008

Tagged!

List 5 Joys, 5 Fears, 5 Obsessions, 5 Surprising Facts, 5 People to tag....

5 Joys

  1. The Gospel
  2. Randy
  3. My Kids
  4. Photography
  5. Laughing

5 Fears

  1. Death
  2. The Economy
  3. Obama
  4. Snakes
  5. Bad Guys

5 Obsessions

  1. My Kids
  2. Photography
  3. Photoshop
  4. Shopping
  5. All things red

5 Surprising Facts (I think I have blogged way too much about myself.. but here goes!)

  1. I miss living in a small small town.
  2. I like revolver style handguns., this surprised me too!
  3. I used to chase my grandparents chickens with a bull whip.
  4. I still feel out of place here, and wonder how I ended up in Indiana. But I like it here.
  5. I pulled porcupine quills out of my dogs after they tried to eat one. They weren't too happy.

5 People I tag.

  1. Kellie
  2. Allison
  3. Tiffany
  4. Char
  5. Missy

5 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

We are extremely fearful of Obama too...

Amy said...

Where was your bull whip when we went to the creamery? That would have been something to laugh at!

That was fun to read more about you!

Anonymous said...

that was a fun read.

Allison said...

O.k....I did it too! Check my blog, but I'm sure there's not much there that you didn't know.

Anonymous said...

You skipped your 5 obsessions? :)