Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© 2006-2009 Photography By Lee Ann
All pictures are property of Photography By Lee Ann unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy or steal these images, claiming them as your own. It's not nice. If you would like to use them please contact make, and also please refrence where they are from.
6 comments:
I will not covet. I will not covet. I will not covet. I will not...
we had a crazy white Christmas in 2004, don't think I'll get one this year. Enjoy it.
so . . . you have snow, and I have . . . RAIN! I'm so excited to not have already spent the last three months buried in feet of snow that I'm happy to see rain in Dec. Of course I probably won't be so happy come Dec 24 if we still don't have any snow, but lets be realistic, who really expects that to happen? not me! good luck with your snow. It's not so bad when it comes in Dec.
Happy Snow! My kids were wondering if there was any snow in the upcoming forcast....uh, that would be a NO!
Maybe by Christmas....but you know how it is around here ;)
I need toget your address. I am sending out xmas cards.
Email me lyndeekennett@yahoo.com
I am already over the snow. How about them Pacers!
Post a Comment