Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Beauty Rest

I love checking on my children late at night after they have been sleeping for hours. This one is always uncovered and sprawled out taking up as much of her big bed as she can. (I think she gets that from me.)

When my parents were here my Dad left this kit and it had a sleeping mask in it. Little Man wore it once but wasn't so fond of it. Little Miss however wears it quite often. And I find it HILARIOUS! I always cover her up again when I go to bed and almost always she will sit up and smile at me and lay back down. When she wears the mask she sits up and whacks her face and tries to get it off and then lays back down and pulls it back on. I have to hold in my giggles. And last night I decided that she probably wouldn't notice if I took her picture. So I did. And she slept through it. And I giggled and giggled. I love this girl!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

That is an adorable picture!!!

Rachel said...

Soooooo cute!

Company EIGHT said...

I love that mask--so cute!

Good Buy Consignment said...

How funny and so sweet.

Anonymous said...

This is really a sweet picture! I love it!

Steph