Saturday, February 11, 2006

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

I have been tagged by EmLouisa. She wants me to lie, I don't do that very well, so it is a good thing you can't see my face. I totally give it away.

I've been instructed to do the following:

Write five things about yourself with only ONE of them being true. The other four are fiction, and everyone else gets to guess which one is not fiction.

1. I love sky diving. I got my husband to try it once, it is quite exhilarating. He wasn't as keen on it as he gets severe motion sickness.
2. IUD's aren't 100%. Turns out if you are late, then spot, the test it will be positive. Now to get the blasted thing removed and hope it all goes well.
3. I was engaged twice before I met my husband. I was 18 when I got engaged to him.
4. I love white water rafting. I even took a group of friends and was able to guide them down the Salmon River. I grew up rafting.
5. I tried out for American Idol, I was ridiculed for my singing, and told do something else, and they made me swear to never sing again. It was wretched.

Take a guess, which one do you think is true? I will reveal in 24 hours.

And the next 5 people are tagged:
Amber
Misty
Rachelle
Becky
ShelahBooksIt

6 comments:

emlouisa said...

Dude. Is it #2??? Are you preggers??????????

You know how much I ADORE IUDs right now, right? hehe

Alicia said...

Oh jeez...I don't know you as well as I'd hope to. I have no idea! I'm going to go with #3, but I'm secretly hoping for #2...but I don't think you would be able to keep that one secret!

Anonymous said...

I know what the answer is!
Cousins should know this kind of stuff.
Jenhales

ShelahBooksIt said...

I'm guessing #4, but I would FREAK OUT with excitement if it were #2.

Misty said...

I guess #3. My second guess is #4. It's bgeen more than 24 hrs hasn't it?

Rachelle said...

I'm going with #2. Are you making an announcement?