It is such a great thing isn't it? I am talking about true blue puppy love. I love my puppy Sage, she is the absolute best girl in the world. She may not look like a puppy to you, but I promise she still is, she is almost eleven months old, but she is a sweet puppy. I consider her one of my babies! So currently in my household, there are two skin kids, and one fur baby.
Some people do not understand the love I have for my girl, but I promise, meet her once and you will be in love to. She is big, like 75lbs big, she will hit close to 100 by the time she is done growing, which won't really be until 2! She is all love though. It cracks me up to watch her run and play, think of Pluto, that is my girl, Sage. I haven't really loved a dog like this since I was a kid. It is so fun for me, and my kids adore her.
When we got Sage, she was supposed to be my husband's dog, I was totally against a lab. You see when I was a kid I was bitten by a black dog. What kind? I have no idea, but I have always assumed it was a lab. Now that I have one, and I am totally smitten by her, I say NO WAY was it a lab!! I am in love with the breed, they are so awesome! She totally lives to just be loved, and to make you happy. So my poor husband has a lab that loves me, and is mine.
Want to see what we are doing to fix that? Meet Izzy, she is six weeks old, and coming to our home in a little over two weeks. She is supposed to be my husbands girl, but we will see how that goes. Isn't she adorable?? We are so excited and anxious to welcome another fur baby. Sage and Izzy are nine months apart, and from totally different pedigree's.
Some people think we are totally nuts getting two large dogs, but we wouldn't have it any other way. Dogs are pack animals, they like to be with you, and with other dogs. They need that. Sage loves wrestling with other dogs so we are excited for her to get a fun little friend. We have yet to actually meet Izzy, she is about five hours away, and we have done all corresponding through email and phone with the breeder, so we are anxious for the time to come that we can meet her, and the kids can love on her. We have enjoyed pictures since her birth, and the first phone call we got the 29th of December letting us know the puppies were here! What a fun time!
I love all my babies, and I am so thrilled we are getting a new addition! I will update as we get closer to adoption day!!



1 comment:
Love my dog! dogs are great!
Post a Comment