Monday, February 13, 2006

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

1. Nope never been sky-diving, I would totally love to, even though I am terrified of heights. It would scare the crap out of me, and I would probably enjoy every minute of it, but nope not true.
2. Sorry girls, I am so not pregnant. Doubt that one will ever happen again.
3. Only engaged to Randy, never anyone else.
4. True! I absolutely love white water rafting and have done it for years. It is so much fun. The Salmon River is my favorite river I have done. I took my friends and we needed another adult in raft so I threw in my friends Dad, and so we had the adult, be he had never been down the river so I got to guide it. It was so much fun! I can't wait until my kids are big enough to take them!
5. Umm, never even dreamed of trying out.. it is that bad.

So now you know something new about me!! Good job Shelah, and Misty you were close! And to all who wished it was number 2, thanks, so do I, but it's not in going to happen.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

That was fun to read. And dang it, I was hoping for an annoucement! :)

emlouisa said...

Awwww! But it is probably a good thing that you aren't preggers seeing as how you don't WANT to be ever again. :)

I went white water rafting once! Fun times! It was great and I'd love to go again! Maybe I can talk my Oh-So-Adventurous husband into it this summer. (yeah, right)

Lee said...

Em, It isn't that I don't want more. I would if I could.

Lei said...

aw man, i missed it! you came up with some GOOD ones!