Monday, November 27, 2006
A Loose Tooth
Little Man is growing up. While eating eggs this morning he told me his tooth hurt. I looked in his mouth with a hope that his tooth was loose, and much to my pleasure it is quite loose. I gave him an apple in hopes that this will speed up the process. It is wiggling in all directions and I think we should have it out before his 5th Birthday next week. Woo Hoo!!! I love pulling teeth so it is taking all my restrain to not just reach in his mouth and rip it out. Pictures will come when it is out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
You're a sicko! Even the site of a loose tooth makes me nauseated!! I'm DREADING my kids losing teeth!
Apples, eh? Must be a Washington thing. ;)
He he he. #1's other top tooth is hanging. I think she wouldn't pull it all weekend b/c she wanted to get a treasure box at school. I hope to heck she comes home to day w/it OUT!!!
you love pulling teeth? lol!
LOL! My dad loved pulling our teeth out!
I love pulling teeth!! Too bad both of my kids, that have lost teeth, hate it! The torture waiting ;)
ditto "constant gardener"
nauseated, I tell you. I'm dreading the whole process. Luckily, Kyle's yet to have a loose one. He'll be 6 in March. Guess I should be expecting it to happen soon, eh?
Post a Comment