Wednesday, January 17, 2007

100 Things About Yours Truly!

Here are 100 things about me. Everyone has been dying to read it. I meant to do this on my 100th post, but I passed that a while ago. Then my friend Alli did it so I finally decided I could too.

  1. My eyes are blue-green, really cool when I cry.
  2. I am 6' on a good day 5'11" 1/2 on a bad day.
  3. I have big feet 11
  4. I can palm a guys basketball no problem
  5. My hair is naturally curly
  6. I love the piano
  7. I have had nine surgeries since Randy and were married 7 1/2 years ago
  8. I have one son
  9. I have one daughter
  10. I have a gortex patch in my lung
  11. I like Red
  12. I laugh at inappropriate times
  13. I love basketball
  14. I am not a girly girl
  15. I still think I am quite a tomboy that likes to look cute
  16. I like that I am strong
  17. I love being tall
  18. I made out with my husband before I went on a date with him
  19. I graduated in a class of 33
  20. I am a member of the FFA Alumni
  21. I showed steers in FFA
  22. I also won Grand Champion doing that
  23. I have a big belt buckle
  24. I own wranglers
  25. I own cowboy boots
  26. I prefer Gap style though, with a Buckle, AE twist
  27. I like that my feet are big and have never been embarrassed by that
  28. My socks have holes in them a lot and I don't care
  29. My husband is my best friend
  30. I am married to the best man in the world
  31. My Mom is the best Mom in the world
  32. I have a sister that is 10
  33. Laughing makes me feel good
  34. Crying hurts my head
  35. I like to talk and do it a lot
  36. I love taking pictures
  37. I used to be an Art and Visual Communications Major
  38. I only went to one quarter of school
  39. I love art
  40. I like cars
  41. I love animals
  42. I have two yellow labs, Sage and Izzy
  43. I have a cat, Cinderella
  44. I had a horse when I was a kid, Gypsy
  45. I still miss her
  46. I love farm life
  47. I am a country girl at heart, I just love the modern fashion
  48. I wear a ponytail at least 50% of the time
  49. Two kids keep me busy
  50. I really like my minivan
  51. I think it is cool and don't feel like a dork driving it
  52. I am 26
  53. My kids are 5 and 3 1/2
  54. I have only lived in 1 state
  55. I have moved more since getting married than I ever had before
  56. I love athletics
  57. I like weight training
  58. I think cardio is torture, I always have
  59. I like buying running shoes when I can find my size
  60. My basketball shoes are men's and have never been worn outside
  61. I think more women should play basketball
  62. I used to play violin.. and I want to play it now
  63. I love real antiques
  64. I like to sleep in
  65. I am a night owl
  66. I love being a Mom
  67. I love being a Wife
  68. I feel very blessed I can stay home with my kiddos
  69. I want to cry when I think of my kids going to school everyday
  70. I regret not getting pictures taken of me more often when I was pregnant
  71. I am working on my body image and self esteem, better late than never
  72. I want to be charitable, and to have Charity.. working on it
  73. I have a testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ
  74. I believe in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints with all my heart
  75. I pray daily I am raising my kids righteously
  76. Being a Mother is the best thing in the world
  77. It is also the hardest job I have ever had
  78. It is the most rewarding job
  79. I appreciate my own Mom much more for all she has done for me she is amazing
  80. Randy is the man of my dreams and then some
  81. I love to garden
  82. I love to cook, and I am told I am a pretty darn good one
  83. I love to be outside
  84. I have to take allergy medicine first
  85. I went to the temple today
  86. I like who I am
  87. I like that my kids laugh a lot
  88. I love ice cream
  89. I like black licorice
  90. Chocolate is just okay
  91. I love tomato sandwiches
  92. I like pickles
  93. I love my life
  94. I almost puke when I change a diaper of any child other than my own
  95. I don't do diapers anymore both of my kids are potty trained and have been for over a year
  96. I don't miss diapers
  97. I do miss the smell and touch and everything about a newborn
  98. I think people are too serious sometimes, it is better to laugh than to worry
  99. I have a photo blog.
  100. I have brown hair.

4 comments:

Allison said...

It seems like that was easy for you...was it? Great job!!

Dixie Chic said...

Holy crap. I think it's awesome you can find 100 things you like about yourself. I don't think I'd get past like.....4 with me. Lol.

Randy said...

You did forget some pretty important highlights!
1. You are incredible Hot and Sexy
2. You are the kindest women I know
3. You are not catty like some many chicks are
4. You talk to everyone and help them feel apart of something bigger
5. You make you family smile often
6. You cry when touched by the spirit
7. You have a long chain to drag me to the CK with you
8. You have big dreams and wants that you put off for raising you children
9. You enjoy making others laugh, smile, and feel important
10. Shopping is better than any drug.
11. While I'm the man of your dreams, most are R rated!

I love you more today than yesterday, and more tomorrow than today.

smart mama said...

i never knew of your farmful past

Amen to the basketball i haven't played in years