Friday, January 12, 2007

De-lurk. Leave a comment!



It is national de-lurking week. Yeah so I am late on this bandwagon. But if you are here stop, post a comment and then go on with your merry day. So make my day, leave me a comment!

8 comments:

Kermit~the~Frog said...

Commenting!

Amanda said...

That's so true! People stop by but never comment. So here ya go, Lee! Have a happy day!
I was gonna tell you to come over to the 2peas message board and join our photo-a-day challenge. It's been so much fun for me.
my other blog...blogwithme2007.blogspot.com.

Allison said...

Consinder me "commented"!

Dixie Chic said...

I'm excited your blog is *allowing* me to comment! LOL! I "lurk" every day. Here's my official comment! :)

Anonymous said...

you got a nice rack

TheMomoftheShoe said...

comment

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

HI LEE!!!

out of hibernation said...

Loooooove it. :o)