My husband, the great and wonderful man that he is decided to suprise me with a gift. Thank you Randy for being so kind and generous. I am so excited and thrilled beyond belief.
Here it is, my new Canon Rebel XTi. I have the best husband in the world!



5 comments:
Just thought we'd check and see...congrats! Can't wait to see all the fabulous pics it takes! Hope you thanked him properly! :) (Aaron said to write that!!!!)
Sweet Camera. ;)
Yea!! I'm so excited for you. I love seeing all the new pics on your other blog.
Hi - I'm gonna de-lurk here... :) I found a link to your blog on a list of LDS Women's blogs. I've enjoyed reading yours for a few weeks now. I noticed your pictures of the Blue Bridge on your other blog. My kids loved driving over that! We lived in Hermiston, OR for 4 years and it was always a highlight for them. Anyway, my name is Melissa and I just wanted to say hi... oh, and awesome camera! :)
I'm waiting for pictures.......oh, maybe I should check the other blog, duh!
Post a Comment