Tuesday, September 04, 2007

First Day of Preschool!!

Wow, Little Miss is in Preschool. She had her first day today and was absolutely thrilled to go. She could not wait to go to Little Man's old Preschool. She was so excited and just giddy to go. I let her wear part of her new school clothes.. and she is just tickled! So what does this mean for me? It means two days a week I don't have kids with me. It is weird.. it is slightly eerie.. I am not really sure what to think. But I do think that next year, it just might kill me. I am not THAT OLD yet.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

My Baby Girl can go to Kindergarten next year... but I'm not sure if we will put her in. I think we BOTH need another year. I hope she has a wonderful time in preschool!

Gran said...

Enjoy your "me" time and do something just for you at least one of the days you are alone for a while.

At first you will feel lost but then when you adjust to being alone the quiet time is relaxing.

Have a great day filled with love and laughter.

Stop by I'm have a give away on Friday.

Jen said...

Lee-

I know exactly how you feel. Enjoy the short time you have to just get things done right now because it'll be harder than you think to fill a whole day next year! :)

What a cutie! She looks so happy and excited. Too bad it's so hard for us to let them grow up.

Jen

EarlGirl said...

Wow Lee, that'll give you more time to work on your photos without any guilt! Enjoy yourself, you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Oh she looks adorable!

Jia

www.newlywives.blogspot.com
www.semiholistichousewife.blogspot.com
www.fleetingglimpseofeternity.blogspot.com
www.fangirlrantings.blogspot.com