Saturday, September 29, 2007

Monkey Bar Star!



Little Man is growing up. Faster, and faster. He is learning how to do new things. He is always excited when he accomplishes new things and is racing to tell us about his newest feat. He recently mastered the Monkey Bars while I was out of commission, so Randy being the great Dad captured the moment. Little Man has been wanting to do Monkey Bars since we bought our first swing set over two years ago. He is pleased with his new found ability. I loved Monkey Bars when I was a kid so it is fun to see my kids enjoy things I loved just as much. Good job Little Man!

3 comments:

Gran said...

It is wonderful to see our children enjoy some of the little things that as children we enjoyed. He looks like a master at the sport!

Have a wonderful new week filled with love and laughter!
Angela

Melissa said...

So fun! It's always great to see your kids learn new things!

lackrik said...

That's one thing I never could do even as a kid.

Good for him!!