Monday, September 10, 2007

Three Weeks and Counting!

I have posted several times that I am chairing up a Lupus Walk, the Mad Hatter Walk and Roll. We are down to three weeks and a couple of days until the walk. I am so excited.. yet feeling scared and overwhelmed. I have put a lot of time and effort into this and I am praying that is the success I have envisioned. I am going to leave this post at the top of my blog until after the walk. I am hoping to raise at least $1000 for the Lupus Foundation. And I am calling out all of my faithful blog readers for help. Pass the word on to everyone you know, or if you would be so kind blog about it with a link back to my page or my First Giving Site where you can donate safe online it is tax deductible and it goes towards a great cause.
So go here, tell everyone about my page, and if you would like join me in my walk, raise money and come walk September 15th with me!

4 comments:

Lei said...

WTG Lee! Good work!

sheri said...

Awesome! I'll be emailing you.....

sheri said...

k, I tried to email you, but it didn't go through.
could you try me at
mom2kk@gmail(dot)com?

Anonymous said...

Rock on girl!

Jia

www.newlywives.blogspot.com
www.semiholistichousewife.blogspot.com
www.fleetingglimpseofeternity.blogspot.com
www.fangirlrantings.blogspot.com