Friday, September 14, 2007

Lupus Walk Tomorrow!

I am so excited that the Walk is tomorrow! This has been a busy stressful time, but it has all come together. If you haven't donated and would like to please click here. I am excited about the great prizes we have and I am optimistic that we will have a great turn out. I have had great friends and family who have supported me throughout this. Thank you to each of you! I cannot wait to tell all of the details from our success tomorrow. Each dollar donated is so greatly appreciated. It all helps towards finding new medicines for Lupus, and hopefully one day a cure. I am so grateful to each of you who have donated, you have no idea how much I truly appreciate it. Thank you! Have a great day! And I hope to see a few of you there!

No comments: