Wednesday, May 21, 2008
28
I have officially been 28 for a day. It's not too bad. I feel the same as I did two days ago when I was still 27. The perks so far, after 9 years of celebrating birthdays I finally got what I have always asked for. I got to go shopping. And Randy chose all sorts of wonderful clothing items for me and it was just awesome. Thanks dear! Seriously what could be any better! And then this morning I see a sweet post from my best friend for the past what... 5 years Tiffany, wishing me a Happy Birthday. It was totally sweet and just made my day. Thanks girl. I had calls from those I love, and cards in the mail, and flowers from a sweet sister-in-law, and just a great day. So far 28 rocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I'm a horrible friend. Was it your birthday when I called? You were probably waiting for me to bust out with a "Happy Birthday", but I was clueless. I simply cannot keep track of birthdays! I'm so sorry. I'm glad it was wonderful...please forgive my lack of attention to detail...
So glad you had a wonderful day and that you finally got the one present you've always wanted. Perhaps Randy should give Billy a call ;). Welcome to the wonderful world of 28, I'll let you know how 29 feels soon.
I was thinking about you yesterday and I was like I think today is LeeAnn's birthday. So I'm glad that my wondering was right. I love looking at your blog, I enjoy your posts. I'm glad you had a good birthday and that you are enjoying your new home. Happy Birthday!
Happy belated B-day! I'm jealous you haven't hit the 30's yet. Sometimes being 31 feels so old! ;)
I'm glad 28 has been great for you so far ... I'll be celebrating 28 in a couple months :) Happy Birthday (plus a day or two!)
Happy Birthday Lee! I'm so glad to be getting to know you through your fun blog! We should try this in person though!!
-Ana
Post a Comment