and sing praises to my name. They will talk about their blessed Mother (Me) and rejoice in all of my wonderful doings...
Oh wait.. we are talking about me, and my real life, not the fake facade I am pretending is my life. Mother's Day was awesome. For a moment I was the perfect mother. And then I woke up. But my children appropriately told me I was the Best Mother, and the Sweetest Mother. They showered me with gifts. Little Man made me a new cookbook at school, full of sweet recipes. And Little Miss gave me new shoes. And then Randy gave me my new earrings. These beautiful silver beads from one of my favorite stores.
Randy was awesome and took over everything so I could have time to relax and just hang out. It was a much needed break. I was grateful for the break of cleaning, wiping, cooking, scraping, and running all over. I was blessed with snuggles, love, and everything I could possibly need to feel like I am Mother of the Freaking Year. It was awesome.
I hope you were sang praises to and treated like the Queen you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I'm so glad you had such a good day, and those earings are amazing! You are a great mother and you totally deserve it.
I love mother's day too! No guilt over here. I can pretend to be perfect for the day :) I was so mad at church though, they only had the little girls sing to the moms. They said the boys would sing to the dad's on father's day. I think steam was coming from my ears and nostrils.
Perfect day for a wondeful Mother. I'm so glad that's what you got.
lap it up! you deserve it- my dh said at 9 pm- "i am sorry it was such a bad day"- my boys were not feeling the love
Mother's day is wonderful!!! Sitting in bed all day- reading.... while food is brought to me-
You are a wonderful mother! Glad your day was so enjoyable and that you got spoiled!
Post a Comment