I didn't mention what my snazzy new gear was. But here it is. Overnight from Amazon. My heart is fluttering, I am in love.
My mail bomb as Randy calls it. I say it is the UPS bomb, I was ripping open the packaging, plugging batteries, and waiting to play!
My girl. Seriously she is just the sweetest thing!
Chilling on the front steps.. just being herself.
Little Man with a handsome grin!
My kiddos looking like the happy siblings they are!! YAY!
I was thrilled to get to play with my camera. And then I was able to play some more.. and run. scream. hide.
See how dark it was with out the lightning.

Sorry for the blur, it scared me. Really it did. I have never been around stuff like this before.
My mail bomb as Randy calls it. I say it is the UPS bomb, I was ripping open the packaging, plugging batteries, and waiting to play!
We had a storm.. with lightning. Thunder. Wind. Tornado Watches. All sorts of fun things. (This never happened in WA!!)
A lightning flash
Sorry for the blur, it scared me. Really it did. I have never been around stuff like this before.



10 comments:
You are getting some great shots. Of course my favorite are of the kids. They are growing up very quickly!
yay for new toys!! I love storms, and those are some great pictures.
Yay, our cameras are twins! Love at first site... I can totally relate!
what a storm, and what a camera! What an exciting weekend! I'm so glad you love your camera and it came on time! Yeah!
love the front step shot
Those are great and I love the camera. Get ready for some good storms, there will be plenty!
You have beautiful children! All the better to have a mother who take great pictures.
Those storm photos made me a little anxious for you.... not that I am a worrier. Well, maybe a bit.
Oooo. I love a good storm with thunder and lightning. The tornado watch I can do without.
Arizona has storms like that, too, but without the tornado watch...scary! Love the photographs, though! You kids ARE beautiful and now I think little man looks so grown up! Clarify for the camera illiterate...this is a NEW camera??? Congrats!
Your kids are so beautiful, Lee! Love the storm pics.
Post a Comment