I never profess to be like totally mature. Because like, I am so not.
Here in Indiana I have seen the names of two medical facilities that makes me go.. really you couldn't come up with a better name? And then I giggle. First the Colon and Rectal Care Center. Guess what they do? The other one is even better Hemorrhoid Center Plus. I pretty much bust up every time I see the sign, and it still shocks me. You can't help but see it driving along the freeway. Seriously is that the best name they could come up with? Hemorrhoid Center Plus.. plus what? What else do they do? They have no problem telling there main problem they deal with. Think the plus means they do pediatrics? Geriatrics? At least you won't stumble in there or the Colon and Rectal Care Center and get any surprises. The names lays it all out there for you. No questions at all.
And hey it give me a great laugh every time I see it. My kids are going to be like so mature too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Wow, how embarassing to be seen actually DRIVING into those parking lots. No privacy there.
ROFL
You KNOW I'm just as mature as you where things like that are concerned :) One thing that cracked me up was an art studio in Poland that was called f-art. I took a picture. Yep. Mature.
I am right there with you...and those are the last places I would frequent- patiently speaking.
I always try maturity and then you point it out and were both cracking up like thirteen year old! Love that about you. Nothing like keepin it down to earth! Love You!!!
ha ha ha ha ha wow, that is so funny and sad at the same time.
love ya,
Aim
That would totally make me laugh too. I once heard of a proctologist's office, it was called "The Butt Doctor." It would make my day to drive by that office! :D
hehehe....awesome! If I had to go into a place like that I'd be SO embarrassed! No hiding your problems when you're walking in that place!
Did I mention lately that I miss you?
Post a Comment