Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I hope your Halloween is a fun as ours. In preparation we have made yummy treats. And Little Miss was sneaking little tastes the whole time! She learned that from me! They loved making rice crispy treats to look like pumpkins, with tootsie rolls for the stem.


We went to the Pumpkin Patch. Little Man had a hard time choosing, it couldn't be dirty, or lopsided, or wrong looking. But the warty pumpkin was just right. Go figure.
Little Miss found the perfect one right away. Smooth, pretty, and just right for a Princess. And I must mention I love the light in this picture. Love it. We went on a fun hayride. All hayrides I have been on to a Pumpkin Patch involve you sitting on a bale of hay. Not this one. It involved you sitting in hay, getting it in your pants, your shoes, and anywhere else it wanted to go. The kids loved every minute of it. Me, not so much. My allergies were killing me!


And a couple of quick shots of Randy with the kids and just him and Little Man.


And lastly Little Man loves my camera. Not quite as much as me but close. He has decided he is going to be a photographer when he grows up.. along with several other things. I bravely hand my beast of a camera over to him and he loves it. He snapped this picture of Randy and I. Not too shabby. I have to show off how good he is doing! If he is doing this at 6, I cannot wait to see what he does when he is older. Great job buddy!
Happy Halloween! I hope your night is as fun as ours!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Holy Cow! Little man has changed SO much! At first glance I thought the first picture was of Little Miss with one of your friends' kids!! Crazy! Also you hair is getting long again....LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

What fun! You look amazing in the picture Little man took! It is so good to see your faces. Just wish they were here instead of there! Wishing you a Happy Halloween! N

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

So cute! Happy Halloween!

Amy said...

LOVE the pics! Those treats look yummy, what a cute idea. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween.

Rachel said...

K--you look like a supermodel in that picture...not that you're not always gorgeous, but that's a great picture!

Anonymous said...

great pictures!! And those are some cute pumpkins.