Saturday, November 01, 2008

Trick Or Treat

The kids were so so so so excited tonight to go Trick or Treating. Every year before this they have always went to Trunk or Treat at Church, and we have never done the neighborhood thing. So this was completely new for them. And they were so excited to do it where they live in their neighborhood. We started with them posing for Mom for a few quick pictures. Here Little Miss is showing off her Princess Leia outfit and her oh so glam Pumpkin. And these next two pictures.. well these are my children in every way. Little Man is happy, but he is never really thrilled to have his sister posing like she does. But he tolerates it. And he gets the biting the cheeks thing from me. Weird. I know. And look closely you can see me in the background.





Finally he was able to be in the limelight. He was happy to show me his crazy light saber skills as Luke Skywalker. He loved his costume! Thanks Beth for letting us borrow these two costumes. My kids think they are the bomb.





And I decided that Princess Leia needed makeup. Little Miss was thrilled. Dad was not. He said it made his blood pressure raise. I however was excited to put mascara on her lashes. Check these babies out. I am jealous. And I had to share how glam she is.



All in all the kids loved every minute of Trick or Treating. They loved running around their neighborhood. I think that is what made it so awesome for them. They loved getting TONS of candy. They loved seeing all of their friends from school. And they had the Halloween I had when I was a kid. I couldn't have asked for anything better.
Happy Halloween.

8 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Cute!

Lisa Christine said...

Look at those eyes!!

Love the costumes. I want Alexandra to be princess Leia some year....

Allison said...

Adorable! glad your night was so fun!

BradandMelanie said...

They are so fun posing it up for the camera - I love the pictures!

MadMadameMim said...

great pics, I'm glad they had fun. I love little mans sweet skills, and of course little miss is a doll.

Beth said...

In that 3rd picture, Luke looks like he is thinking about trying out his lightsaber on Princess Leia.

How great was the weather on Friday?

Jennette said...

I love how your kids strike a post for the camera! They must be used to it from their talented mom.

Anonymous said...

very cute!! And so funny about makeup, moms and dads have such different opinions LOL