Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eating Crow

A long time ago I voiced my dislike for Michael Buble. I will be honest I hate when everyone has to love the same thing, and be into it. I don't want to be a lemming, and when I feel pressured to like it because everyone likes it and it is cool I tend to push the other way. I like to form my own opinions and do my own things. Always have. Call it stubborn, independent, or just Lee. I like to march to my own drum. It makes me happy. I think that is part of the reason I have embraced my curls even more when everyone was wanting to straighten theirs even more.

So after several years I downloaded a few of his songs on iTunes. I am enjoying the select few I downloaded. Crazy huh? I heard a song on the radio and I loved it, so I had to figure out who it was.. turns out it was Michael. I guess I can like him if I discover that I like him on my own. At least a few songs.

3 comments:

Misty said...

lol, I liked him before everyone else jumped on board.

Company EIGHT said...

I have had to do that before too! Which song was it?

Allison said...

eat up, girl! J/K...but he is good and when you're in the right mood his songs are so great!