Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Simple Things

Some things in life just make you smile. The sound of kids giggling. The sun shining brightly. The smell of fresh baked sweets. Cotton Candy. The first signs of Spring. Fresh budding flowers. I could go on and on.

But today I am loving a simple thing. I love color crayons, and specifically a fresh box of crayons just opened and not touched. The points are still sharp and they are in a random colorful order of happiness. It's the simple things in life. The things that bring back memories, and bring you back to the no-cares-in-the-world days of childhood. Fresh color crayons are simply that.

4 comments:

Allison said...

love it! Thanks for calling!

Rachel said...

I agree! And brand new crayons is also one of my favorite things!

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

I love new crayons! Just looking at them makes me feel creative...not always with success.

Malisa said...

Oooo. Love new Crayons.